Mouse and Keyboard freezes!!!

Gamerscuxs

Honorable
Feb 18, 2017
Hey guys my mouse and keyboard freezes when power goes down and it switches to home inverter for 1-2secs then it starts working normally ...I have a strong home inverter so I can keep playing games even upto a hour or so ...My specs I7 3770K,Intel Z75 4k 16GB ram GTX 1070....So whats causing these mouse and keyboard freezing when main power goes down or comes back?

Input range from your PSU is 200-240V, you could check with multimeter on your inverter does it drop below 200V when it kicks in, if it does soo does your PSU, your psu converts 220V~ to 3.3V,5V,12V, and negative, as voltage drops from input same occurs to output, for example Keyboard is using 5V and when inverter kicks in 5V drops to 4V for a second. Thats what happens when your keyboard and mouse stutters, i don't know why it doesn't happens to your games, but i assume that 12V has beefy capacitor.

Gamerscuxs

Honorable
Feb 18, 2017
Ah it turns out to be a bad UPS with which I had ny speakers connected since I my Speaker header was not reaching the board Plug ....I used something else instead of that UPS now its fine ....And also that UPS turns on and off of sometimes LMAO...I guess it was leading to short or something