mouse and keyboard lags,

kamhagh

Honorable
Mar 10, 2013
hi,

after i bought my g602 a long time ago, this started after a month of having it , or 2 , before i change the first batteries,

before that i had an MX518 so i didn't need the LGS !

after getting it and installing LGS , after 2~months my mouse stopped moving in middle of games ect, it suddenly showed my current DPI (under dpi buttons there's a light,blue one !) and after like 0.2 to 1.5 secs max my mouse got back to normal and many times right after going back to normal it got like that again.

sometimes only after i bought my g602 same thing happened to my razer anansi, it stopped working for some time and than typing what i typed after 2~ secs
like i wrote wasd, it wrote that after 2 seconds w-delay-a-delay-s-delay-d !!!!

after some time and dont know why it was gone, no more problems

after another 1 months it came back, So many lags, at that time i still had anansi.

i switched to G510 and uninstalled razer stupid virus (synapse (which never worked) + razer anansi driver) it still happened both keyboard and mouse gone like that.

i tried different USB slots(didn't work)! turning off the enchanted graphics in LGS, which fixed the lag for 1.5 days ! and making LGS setting.json read only, and disabling download images.still lagged, re installed windows, done a full format on secondary HDD and formatted my ssd through windows installation.
i installed LGS + WOW After that played some wow thought its gone, after a little time, it was back, only happened one time for like 0.1 seconds , when i saw programming in Qt Creator it happened a lot too, MUCH smaller lags now, but still lags

so :

my mouse LAGS a lot which makes my mouse freeze and after that show my DPI for no reason and sometimes my keyboard even thought it was razer , it freezed too (Or sometimes lag , like type what i typed after 2 -3 secs with delay in chars )

i didn't have that problem until i bought my mouse, i didn't have LGS before buying the mouse, i tried different usb ports, i had MX518 before that.

i formatted my boot drives (ssd and secondary hdd) and installed Windows 8 Enterprise 64-bit again. it happens A LOT in TF2, and less in wow, and lesser in Qt Creator and less while watching videos and RARELY while browsing or working with windows software!

it just happened again in bg in wow,(world of Warcraft battleground) it went left after like 2 seconds i pressed q and again same thing after i tried to go right !

TRENDING THREADS