Question Mouse and Keyboard not Working after reset but works on Bios Please Help

Oct 2, 2019
i have a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit,and i reset my PC because of way too much viruses,and then when the resetting finishes i went to my PC,and check to see if anything is going well but suddenly i can't use my mouse and keyboard even if they are plugged in,and i also unplugged it,and re plugging it again but it doesn't fix the problem,and i also restarted the pc by holding down the power button on my PC and i also changed the PSU/Power Supply but it didn't fix the problem so i was so curious because when i went to bios the mouse perfectly worked fine and i was able to use the keyboard like for example to press F12 for boot option,so i don't really know what is the problem,and i spend weeks looking for a solution but others say to go to safe mode but it didn't fix the problem because i can't use my mouse and keyboard on Safe mode so i was about to give up but i thought to my self if using a recovery disk would fix the problem,and i don't know if it would fix it but i really do hope it fixes because i don't want to get another PC,and i don't want to waste a money for a recovery disk that wouldn't fix my problem. This is my PC Component: PSU 430W,GTX 750 TI,i5 2400,8gb Memory,intel motherboard,windows 10 pro 64 bit,Dell optilex 790.
This is the Recovery Disk i'm trying to buy:https://www.amazon.com/Windows-Professional-Recover-Restore-Re-install/dp/B01L2YNWVQ/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=recovery+disk+windows+10+pro&qid=1570562457&sr=8-5

i really hope someone could help me fix this problem,and also i'm gonna be pretty active this month so you can reply,and i would respond in a few hours or more but not more than a day or week.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 2, 2019
i have just got my recovery disk but it didn't fix my PC so please if anybody who is reading this post please help me fix this problem just please i won't be able to buy another pc :(

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS