• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

mouse arrow

How do I make the mouse arrow go automatically to the dialog box? This
usually is needed when a dialog box has a question that you have to answer
yes or no , and it does it repeatedly.
--
home based

Open Mouse Properties...
Start | Run | Type: main.cpl | OK |
Pointer Options tab | Check:  Automatically move pointer to the default
button in a dialog box | Apply | OK

[[Specifies whether the mouse pointer snaps to the default button (such as
OK or Apply) in dialog boxes. In some programs, Snap To may cause the
pointer to automatically move to the center of the dialog box rather than to
the default button.]]

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:68E3ECB5-AB42-44B8-A3FB-C15055470283@microsoft.com,
stymie222 <stymie222@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:

stymie222 wrote:
> How do I make the mouse arrow go automatically to the dialog box? This
> usually is needed when a dialog box has a question that you have to
> answer yes or no , and it does it repeatedly.

Control Panel -> Mouse..
Many mice drivers have an option here..

--
Shenan Stanley