[SOLVED] Mouse buttons reversed after deleting temp files

MGTro

Prominent
Jan 28, 2021
Hello, I recently deleted the temp files to clean my pc, it was the first time deleting them, but after deleting the temp files the mouse buttons reversed, the mousepad reversed too, I tried going to mouse properties but nothing works from there, is there a solution I can try to reverse my mouse buttons to normal?

Solution
I'm assuming you followed through this guide?

The only way to delete files that the OS doesn't need is to use Start>type Disk Cleanup>Right click entry>Run as Administrator>Then choose C drive(or the drive where the OS is installed) and then choose all the boxes, hit okay.

I think you're better off reinstalling the OS or at the very least, uninstall the entry in Device Manager and reboot using the keyboard.

Perhaps you'll learn that you don't mess with Windows 10, since it's not that forgiving when things go sideways.

Lutfij

Titan
I'm assuming you followed through this guide?

The only way to delete files that the OS doesn't need is to use Start>type Disk Cleanup>Right click entry>Run as Administrator>Then choose C drive(or the drive where the OS is installed) and then choose all the boxes, hit okay.

I think you're better off reinstalling the OS or at the very least, uninstall the entry in Device Manager and reboot using the keyboard.

Perhaps you'll learn that you don't mess with Windows 10, since it's not that forgiving when things go sideways.

Solution