[SOLVED] Mouse can't click fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mockingjason

Commendable
May 22, 2019
It's not problem of a specific mouse, I tested 3 different ones including the Glorious Model O which I purchased yesterday. Whenever I click very fast (except with autoclickers) it only detects up to 5.8 CPS. What is going on??

Solution
Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard, then look at reinstalling your chipset, MEI(if Intel) and then your USB drivers and see if that changes your experience. From the 3 mice you've tested, you only mentioned one of the 3. If you're using another mice's app, remove them.

Lutfij

Titan
Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard, then look at reinstalling your chipset, MEI(if Intel) and then your USB drivers and see if that changes your experience. From the 3 mice you've tested, you only mentioned one of the 3. If you're using another mice's app, remove them.

Solution

Mockingjason

Commendable
May 22, 2019
It was a program by Samsung called EasySettingBox that did it. It also made the icons on the desktop having like a 500ms delay on showing that I hovered over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.