[SOLVED] Mouse causing issues with me PC and Laptop?

mrb00ce

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020
So i might sound crazy right now but i think my mouse is causing latency issues on my PC, So i have a PC and my old mouse stopped working so i got a new one its called lenovo 300 wired mouse and after i started using that mouse my headphones started making popping sounds. It wasn't that bad so i just ignored it. Now I'm using my laptop right now and i decided to use my lenovo 300 mouse with my laptop and it started making that sound again but this time it was louder and its getting annoying, i tried formatting my laptop and used a different mouse but the issue is still there. This issue started after i started using that mouse. I tried using a program called latencymon on my PC and it said that the sound is caused by the GPU drivers. So is there anyway to fix this? sorry for my bad english its not my first language
PC specs

Core 2 Quad Q6600
GT1030
4GB ram
Windows 7 64bit

Laptop specs

AMD A8-5545m
2GB ram
Windows 7

Solution
I had a mouse made by a Chinese brand, Delux, who also make el cheapo cases and a whole host of peripherals for the bottom end of the market. I had a "gaming" mouse by them back in 2009 and I noticed that the mouse didn't like to go past a certain DPI setting and had some issues when if you moved it fast enough, it'd give a BSoD (on Windows 7).

I thought my system was the culprit so I left it at that...then I gave it to my friend and he mentioned the exact same thing I was facing, that's when we both concluded that the mouse was the issue, as in the build quality. The best thing we could do was throw the mouse in the trash can and buy something that's reliable(or has warranty for defective products).

You might want to see if the mouse...

Lutfij

Titan
I had a mouse made by a Chinese brand, Delux, who also make el cheapo cases and a whole host of peripherals for the bottom end of the market. I had a "gaming" mouse by them back in 2009 and I noticed that the mouse didn't like to go past a certain DPI setting and had some issues when if you moved it fast enough, it'd give a BSoD (on Windows 7).

I thought my system was the culprit so I left it at that...then I gave it to my friend and he mentioned the exact same thing I was facing, that's when we both concluded that the mouse was the issue, as in the build quality. The best thing we could do was throw the mouse in the trash can and buy something that's reliable(or has warranty for defective products).

You might want to see if the mouse can be replaced(if it has warranty). Also, you sure your PSU on the desktop isn't compromised?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS