Question Mouse clicking on its own (Serious issue)

Apr 7, 2020
Greetings to all ,il pass the formalities since im not here for that ,my issue is that my mouse is clicking (right click ,middle mouse button) on its own and i cant find the source of my problem .
so far i tried to do :
1 FULL REINSTALL
2 UNPLUG INTERNET
3 UNPLUGGED/DISABLED MOUSE/KEYBOARD

and it still does the same thing , clicks on its own ,sticking the middle mouse button ect

To me ist more internal issue (hardware) than anything else since i cleared my whole PC and i disabled internet connection ,si i eliminated the hacker/virus treats also defective material treats , but i cant really do the same with my mother board,which i think is the culprit since its an old socket and i got it cheap on amazon i`l send the link ...but i am alone with this problem it seems.
ETbotu P8H61-M PRO/Cm6630–8/DP MB Bureau Carte mere H61 USB 3.0 HDMI Socket LGA 1155 i3 i5 i7 DDR3 16 g Carte mere: Amazon.fr: High-tech

Apr 7, 2020
as i said ,i hope you did read that , i unplugged and disabled the mouse and it did the same thing so its not mouse itself. i did my fair shere of things ,i`m a PC nerd also but this is way of my charts as i did all cept flash my bios or change my motherboard

TRENDING THREADS