[SOLVED] Mouse cursor changes randomly

BenWVU

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2014
My mouse cursor changes to random symbols. It will switch between the hand (like it's on a clickable link, but it's not), the horizontal double arrow (like it's on the edge of a window, but it's not), but usually it's two multicolored 'T's (one right side up, one upside down, about one inch from each other). It changes to other icons too. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to what or when it changes once it starts.
xux3Xio_d.jpg

Lutfij

Titan
I would ask you to backup all critical content from your OS drive, make sure you've run malwarebytes to see if anything has stowed onto your platform and finally reinstall the OS after you've created a bootable installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Mind sharing your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Which version of Windows 10 are you on?

BenWVU

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2014
I would ask you to backup all critical content from your OS drive, make sure you've run malwarebytes to see if anything has stowed onto your platform and finally reinstall the OS after you've created a bootable installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Mind sharing your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Which version of Windows 10 are you on?

My specs are here.
Specs

This actually only happens after playing a game and goes away after a restart.
Malwarebytes has been ran and found nothing out of the ordinary.

Ragnorok64

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2008
Man I just put together a new build and am having this issue. My mouse will get stuck on one of my screens. It'll turn invisible, turn in to double arrows, the two T's and the finger. I have to restart to fix it. I'm surprised I was able to find this thread with people having the same issue.

I even reinstalled windows, since it is a new build, and the issue is persisting. I'm really hoping the hotfix drivers above fix the issue. Anyone have any success?