[SOLVED] Mouse cursor freezing every 10 seconds exactly, also moves on its own and slides like its on ice.

Feb 8, 2020
As title states my cursor is giving me a lot of problems. It exhibits all of those behaviors, not necessarily at the same time, but can. Are there any known issues that cause these symptoms?
The cursor stops for appx. 200ms , every 10 seconds exactly, it also moves on its own most of the time. It also slides like its on ice at times, like i'll stop the cursor and it goes sliding across
the screen. I mean what the heck!! I cant get $hit done with it acting like this.
It's not overclocked except for XMP on the memory.

Things I've tried:
Changing input device
change USB ports, all of them- front and rear I/O 2.0 and 3.xx
All new drivers, chipset, GPU..
turning off all background applications and programs
uninstalled all mouse drivers, its using the standard 2006 win drivers
uninstalled anything Logitec lol.
and more... just can't recall haha

PC spec: Win 10 build 19042
gigabyte vision z490 mobo
i9-10900K
RTX3090 vision
32gb 3600 vengeance memory
ASUS ROG 850w PSU
2TB 970 EVO ssd

Solution
Try a clean boot and see if it changes anything - make sure to read instructions and make sure NOT to disable any microsoft services or windows won't load right - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

if clean boot fixes it, it shows its likely a startup program. You should, over a number of startups. restart the programs you stopped to isolate the one that is to blame.

does it happen in safe mode?
go to settings/update & security/recovery
under advanced startup, click restart now button
this restarts PC in a blue menu
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose startup options
click the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Try a clean boot and see if it changes anything - make sure to read instructions and make sure NOT to disable any microsoft services or windows won't load right - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

if clean boot fixes it, it shows its likely a startup program. You should, over a number of startups. restart the programs you stopped to isolate the one that is to blame.

does it happen in safe mode?
go to settings/update & security/recovery
under advanced startup, click restart now button
this restarts PC in a blue menu
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose startup options
click the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
Pc will restart and load safe mode

Solution