Question Mouse delay in every game ?

ZeusCsgo

Prominent
Jun 4, 2020
Hello, I've had this mouse delay for around 5 years or smth. 3 Maybe when i atleast tried to figure it out... What the problem is, The mouse doesn't feel snappy atall and It feels floaty. it basically feels heavy at the same time. I'm thinking that it's an electrical issue or the power supply might have gone loose in watts. Otherwise i need no information it has nothing to do with the pc, network/internet. This happens in both online and offline in every game. Thank you I'm basically just curious. Need no information because it has nothing to do with the pc or internet as i said before I don't know how much it shows.

Video 1: With Slowmotion
Video 2: Without Slowmotion

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f9Gn6MSTWU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZL8ZUg1po

Lutfij

Titan
Otherwise i need no information it has nothing to do with the pc, network/internet.
Need no information because it has nothing to do with the pc or internet as i said before I don't know how much it shows.

Are you saying that we can't ask for system's specs about the system you're working off, from you, that might be the issue in all of this since the mouse is connected to the seemingly culprit system...?

ZeusCsgo

Prominent
Jun 4, 2020
@Lutfij Sorry if it sounded rude haha. Wasn't really what i meant. I basically meant don't give me information about the basic things like turn off vsync and so on. I'm really sorry x)

ZeusCsgo

Prominent
Jun 4, 2020
@TommyTwoTone66 Hello, Tommy. I've tried several mices in those past years. No mices fixed it atall. Btw forgot to write that the people who work with electricity and so on was here like 1 week ago. And they actually fixed most of the issue. But now the delay is starting to get worse again which kind of annoys me

TommyTwoTone66

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 24, 2021
@TommyTwoTone66 Hello, Tommy. I've tried several mices in those past years. No mices fixed it atall. Btw forgot to write that the people who work with electricity and so on was here like 1 week ago. And they actually fixed most of the issue. But now the delay is starting to get worse again which kind of annoys me
How much of a delay are we talking here? 1 second? 0.1 second? Much lower than that?

A lot of times the delay and feeling can be psychosomatic.