Mouse delay/lag (Tried everything!)

Nutts

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017
Hi,
The last few months i've been experiencing mouse delay/lag what ever you wanna call it, it all started when i my upgraded my pc, motherboard, cpu and gpu. First time i got the delay it went away like 1 day later, and that went on for like 2 months but now it doesnt change back anymore it stays delayed and i can't fix it. I've tried alot of stuff, disabling mouse enhancer, new mouse, installed new OS like 7x, other resolutions. So my question to you guys, u maybe know how i can fix this?
please help me im dying cuz of this crap

Levy23

Reputable
Jun 7, 2014
What's the MB, CPU and GPU? I'm thinking compatibility (old vs new hardware), drivers (did you update the system with the new parts' drivers) or lack of resources from something (power supply enough? enough memory? conflicting settings from new hardware?).

Nutts

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017

Hope this is enough information.

https://gyazo.com/01b1c8547e8412c1905b05be795ec271
If you look at the Ram you see its running at 800mhz but its a 1600 mhz stick.

http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/3316414

I had google running tho when i did the benchmark but if you look at the ram agian its performing like crap agian.

I think all the drivers are alright, by the way it says in the benchmark and in the screenshot that my motherboard is a Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. G1.Sniper B5-CF (SOCKET 0) but when i open my pc up and look at the motherboard it says its a B6 instead of a B5.

Thanks for helping me out :)

Levy23

Reputable
Jun 7, 2014
I'm not too up to speed on my knowledge but what I can think of is that
A- its unbuffered memory so could be putting weight on the processing
B- Memory doesnt have a heat sink so I dont know how cool your system is over all.
C- your drive is listed as 600Mb/s which is an external rating which comes off odd to me so could be the speed your drive is stuck at processing, as the benchmark indicates in the link you gave me is its biggest issue.

But I'm naive still so these are my best guesses right now til someone a lil more advance speaks up. Hope it helps.