[SOLVED] Mouse disconnecting and recconecting 1 second later

Hi,i have a redragon m716 mouse (https://www.redragonzone.com/products/redragon-m716-rgb-gaming-mouse) and when doing anything on my computer,from playing games to bassic tasks like watching yt videos,the mouse disconnects and reconnects 1 seconds later.I dont hear that USB disconnected sound from Windows 10,it just disconnects,reconnects 1 second later.But i've noticed that when i flick the mouse it disconnects and reconnects 1 second later,which makes me think that the usb isnt plugged in all the way,but i have tried all 7 usb ports on my computer and the problem happens on all of them.Is this a mouse or a windows 10 issue?

Edit:I've tried that thing in device manager with usb root hubs,didnt work.Also the problem started happening like a week ago.Thanks in advance

Solution
Try using your mouse on a another system entirely to see if the problem is with the mouse or the USB. It might be a motherboard issue, how old is your motherboard and cpu? If it's more than like 3 to 4 years some problems might occur.

Trying a different mouse on the same system or the same mouse on other systems will give you an idea of the nature of your problem

Pcgolfer07

Prominent
Jul 31, 2019
Try using your mouse on a another system entirely to see if the problem is with the mouse or the USB. It might be a motherboard issue, how old is your motherboard and cpu? If it's more than like 3 to 4 years some problems might occur.

Trying a different mouse on the same system or the same mouse on other systems will give you an idea of the nature of your problem

Reactions: Nemesia
Solution

Ok thanks.My system is a old ivy bridge cpu with ih61m motherboard ill try using the mouse on a different system tommorow and ill post the results then.Thanks for the input