[SOLVED] Mouse disconnecting on its own

Oct 25, 2018
SO basically i bought this gaming mouse a while ago and everything worked fine,tho recently some weird things started happening.
Basically when i play something or do ANYTHING mouse just decides to stop working,i see that its plugged in right and i see that the scanner is on but the cursor just wont move,i am using it on my laptop and not even changing where i put my USB makes a difference.Now its even come to the point where mouse doesnt work AT ALL!Like when i plug it in it wont activate i have to pull the cable up and hold it upwards for it to work,and it still stops working after an hour of usage,and only thing im left with is to shut down entire computer and wait or just restart it real quick,but in the end it just stops working 5 minutes after i restart it,making me assume its due to heat?So yea i really need help its a problem too many times

Solution
Agree with ElectrO.

Try another known working mouse on your computer.

Try your Scorpion mouse on another computer.

Determine if the problem follows the Scorpion mouse or stays with your computer.

If the problem follows the Scorpion mouse then it or its connecting cable/plug is broken somewhere.

Ralston18

Titan
Agree with ElectrO.

Try another known working mouse on your computer.

Try your Scorpion mouse on another computer.

Determine if the problem follows the Scorpion mouse or stays with your computer.

If the problem follows the Scorpion mouse then it or its connecting cable/plug is broken somewhere.

Solution