Mouse doesn't work on windows start up

Sep 10, 2018
Hey guys, 3 days ago I formated my computer got it setup and all was good. Next day, I turn on the computer, mouse doesn't, no color, no light, decided to force restart and then it was working, I thought "that was weird but ok, great, it's working", nope, it isn't, every single time I turn on my computer my mouse doesn't turn on, it only works when I restart the computer, what's up with that ? can anyone help me ?? I went to device manager and it says that usb driver is up to date, as well as razer's drivers. Also, i've tried other mouse and it happens the same. Unplugging and plugging it back in doesn't work either.

Thank you, ShakeThat.

Solution
Tried all usb ports?
Reinstalled the razer drivers? Tried without them?
Look for latest usb drivers as well o the motherboard page.

Look into the bios for anything usb related or maybe better just set it to optimal default values again (or do clear cmos) and see if that helps. Make sure if using higher speed ram that after the clear cmos/reset you enable xmp again.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Tried all usb ports?
Reinstalled the razer drivers? Tried without them?
Look for latest usb drivers as well o the motherboard page.

Look into the bios for anything usb related or maybe better just set it to optimal default values again (or do clear cmos) and see if that helps. Make sure if using higher speed ram that after the clear cmos/reset you enable xmp again.

Solution