Mouse Double Click Speed

Sep 20, 2018
Hi.

I have a mouse that has a button on the side that double clicks. This is the mouse that I have: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=zelotes+t80&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5n_33jcndAhXpI8AKHWGyAN0Q_AUIDygC&biw=1920&bih=969#imgrc=N34sPbldDmitdM:

I was wondering if there was any way that I could set the double click speed to be slower? I tried the mouse settings on control panel, but it's already at its slowest and I don't really know what to do to change it. Sorry if this isn't the right type of question for a forum like this, I wasn't really sure where to go with my problem.

[strike]I'm not sure which category to put this in, so I put it in PC Gaming![/strike]
Thanks for any replies!!

Solution
The only way this can work is if you can somehow turn off that dedicated double-click button. It seems to me that that button's function is to double click so reducing double click speed won't help you there. I'm sure there are softwares out there that can help you do this, although you got cross your fingers it will recognize your mouse. It could also be a defective mouse. Try if you can return it.
The only way this can work is if you can somehow turn off that dedicated double-click button. It seems to me that that button's function is to double click so reducing double click speed won't help you there. I'm sure there are softwares out there that can help you do this, although you got cross your fingers it will recognize your mouse. It could also be a defective mouse. Try if you can return it.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS