[SOLVED] Mouse feels Floaty in game bur feels fine in windows

Sep 10, 2019
So for the past week my mouse hasnt been feeling properly in games, i turned off mouse accel everywhere and messed with the polling rate, i even factory reset the pc twice and still nothing, the mouse is a Logitech G203

Solution
Very difficult to say without knowing anything about your hardware. But I'll take a stab in the dark and ask if you have enough RAM for whatever game(s) you're seeing this with. You might also start Task Manager and see how busy your C: drive is.
Very difficult to say without knowing anything about your hardware. But I'll take a stab in the dark and ask if you have enough RAM for whatever game(s) you're seeing this with. You might also start Task Manager and see how busy your C: drive is.

Solution
Sep 10, 2019
I have a ryzen 3 2200g gtx 970g1 and 8 gb of ram the thing is it just started happening out of nowhere ive had my pc for over a year and never had this issue