Question Mouse feels Heavy/slow mostly online but it appears offline too.

Sep 11, 2020
So i changed from g402 to Razer Deathadder v2. The g402 worked great at the beginning, Then i got some kind of delay. So i bought another mouse which was clearly The Razer Deathadder v2 both had the same issue and now im thinking that it's a hardware issue. So the mouse feels laggy whenever i point the cursor at an online application we say (Geforce Now), Then the cursor is lagging. As fast as i go out of the application to my desktop picture it stops lagging but the delay is still there like it's on vsync but it still does feel like 75hz. But in game it doesn't really lag. The mouse does some sort of delay/slowness this slowness is much worse when playing (ONLINE), Mouse feels smoother playing with bots but it still feels like theres some kind of delay even tho that the delay doesnt effect the screen/camera it just feels really slow and off it feels heavy. Only mouse, NOT KEYBOARD, NO GAMING LATENCY LAG... I have turned off every vsync option available, Every monitor hz change is 75hz... Never had anything like this happen before.

Sorry about this again have one more explaination here It's that the aim doesnt feel accurate also the feeling i have it that when i move the aim. The camera in game does feel smooth but the aim feels off like the aiming/crosshair isnt precise. Also i have reinstalled the drivers like 7 times.

It's so hard to explain this issue im having.

1. The mouse cursor feels laggy whenever im pointing it on an online application for example (Geforce Now).

2.The slowness mostly feels like the aim isn't (Snappy/Precise) It doesnt feel smooth, It feels heavy, Mostly/Worse during Online play, still noticeable offline but a bit.

3. Motherboard... H310-c (Temp) 28 - Stable

4. Optical Mouse... Razer DeathAdder V2.

5. My monitor is (75hz)

6. GPU is 1050ti 4G Max (Temp) 68

7. i3 9100f Max (Temp) 50+ (About to change) Not the problem though.

8. 8gb (Ram)

9. DisplayPort.

10. Fps 200-400 (Depends)

11. Disk sometimes jumps to (100%)... When just opening an application.

Sorry for my bad explaination and long reading. Im not a big explainer. I hope i will get any (Help) as fast as possible, Im pretty upset since i have been trying to get rid of this for over a year but never succeed.

Thank you!

Zeto

Commendable
Oct 16, 2020
I have THIS EXACT SAME ISSUE,

It started happening about 5 months ago, my aim doesn't feel precise, it is more noticeable in fps games such as csgo and valorant.

It has always been hard to explain to people, other than my aim feels delayed, not just aim also my mouse cursor feels delayed, like I am playing with Perm-Vsync on 24/7...

It really makes me upset because before, I could hit all the easiest shots in Counterstrike, but now I cant hit a point and click shot, because my mouse will automatically over aim or start lagging, or just my aim feels like I'm dragging my mouse on Mud.

Things I've done to TRY and fix it:

• Update windows
  • Update Nvidia Drivers
  • Update the Bios
  • Change mice, I've bought 3 different mice in the past 5 months, (Glorious Model D, Logitech G305, and even the Razer Viper)
  • Buy an SSD
  • Buy more RAM
  • Reinstall windows 3 times
  • Change positions / Change wall outlets thinking it was an electrical issue.
  • Change ethernet ports and Cables.
  • Change monitor Display Cables (First HDMI, then DP 1.2)
  • Wash my Mousepad
  • Install new thermal Paste(Which helped temps but didn't fix)

My issue is similar or the same as yours, and I really wish I could figure out a cheap fix, without having to buy and build a brand new Gaming PC.

Specs:
Windows 10 Professional
Intel i5-3470 (Stock Cooler)
16GB DDR3 1600Mhz
500GB Sata SSD
GTX 1050TI
Generic 320W PSU
Motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2013 Bios Update)

Please and thank you :)

NexxOne_

Prominent
Apr 9, 2021
Too bad man :(. Hopefully that'll work for you. I think I'll just buy a new pc since I need one anyways + a new mouse and mousepad. I hope that fixes my issues:sweatsmile:

TRENDING THREADS