Question Mouse feels slow, sluggish, etc

Jonasandorsen

Commendable
Jul 6, 2017
I have no idea what is happening to my mouse. I have a logitech G700s, though I think feel the same problems with the other mouse I tried.
I can't really explain exactly what is happening. It just feels different from what it did before. About 1.5 weeks ago it suddenly changed after I went on my pc. It's the most noticable while playing Leauge of Legends, though I can feel it while using my PC normally, though it doesn't seem to affect other games that much. At first I felt like the issue was connected to leauge itself, as it felt like the problem occured more frequently when I had leauge running, though I've uninstalled and reinstalled leauge without anything helping.
I feel like my pointer is off. Maybe it overshoots, is too sensitive or something similar. Then suddenly its too slow. There's a lot of different things happening but I can't really seem to find any way as to why it would.

Does anyone have any ideas about what I could try?

Jonasandorsen

Commendable
Jul 6, 2017
Have you tried reinstalling the mouse drivers via Logitech's website?

What about the charging cable: has it been pulled, kinked, twisted, etc.? Especially around the plug ends.
I've unistalled and reinstalled the drivers, yes. Cable doesn't seem to matter at all, as I've tried several different ones.