[SOLVED] mouse glitching

Dec 22, 2019
When I move my mouse it moves much slower than usual and is laggy. When I hold it a bit over my mouse pad it works basically like it should. I've tried changing usb port and even using another mouse didn't fix it.

Solution
Unless your mouse is from the 80's or 90's technically speaking your mouse does not need a mousepad, and if lifting seems to solve the issue I would suggest to remove your mousepad and try your mouse directly on your table or even better lay a single sheet of print paper on the table and see if that solves the issue, if it does its your mousepad weave that isn't compatible with your laser sensor mouse.
Unless your mouse is from the 80's or 90's technically speaking your mouse does not need a mousepad, and if lifting seems to solve the issue I would suggest to remove your mousepad and try your mouse directly on your table or even better lay a single sheet of print paper on the table and see if that solves the issue, if it does its your mousepad weave that isn't compatible with your laser sensor mouse.

Solution