Mouse goes really slow (read description)

CptBBQ

Reputable
Sep 10, 2015
Ok so my mouse has been going really slow lately, it stutters on the screen (stops for like half a second, and then continues) every so often, and it just been super slow. It never does this when i put it on a different surface (ex: the top of my computer) But it goes super slow on my mousepad. (theres nothing wrong with it though because i used it before and it worked just fine. Its a wireless usb mouse by logitech. Also i installed the windows update for it

Solution
Change the usb port, sometimes it helps. Clean the bottom of the mouse maybe. See if here is any dirt or something where the red led is.

It could simply be a malfunction of the wireless mouse. They are very good at failing.

Andreamorim112

Honorable
May 3, 2015
Change batteries.
Change the USB port on the wireless dongle.

If none work, get a decent mouse. Even if it costs 10 bucks. Wired. You spend plenty of money on batteries. And wireless mouse's work (best case scenario) for at most an year. At least for me (which wasn't as much time as an year.... Cheap wireless mouse ( 2 months). Logitech mouse (6 months).

CptBBQ

Reputable
Sep 10, 2015
I don't think its that because i changed my batteries, and the usb port is fully in.
It works just as normal on different surfaces such as the top of my computer.

Andreamorim112

Honorable
May 3, 2015
Change the usb port, sometimes it helps. Clean the bottom of the mouse maybe. See if here is any dirt or something where the red led is.

It could simply be a malfunction of the wireless mouse. They are very good at failing.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS