Question Mouse has been killed by it own software

Apr 7, 2019
Hi, i was installing drivers for my mouse (Bloody6) but it won't detect my mouse. I was trying to plug in all ports but that didn't help. Mouse is not showing up in device menager. I was trying to install older drivers but that didnt worked too. Before installing newest drivers everything was ok. On Windows 7 was perfect but i jumped to Windows 10 and my software don't work properly.

Apr 7, 2019
Yep, drivers are V2019.0322 March. I was restarting PC beewten attempts. My mouse is like 3 years old. I was installing the drivers for the first time on w10 today. As i said before on older systems was doing great. I'm trying to say that when i started Bloody6.exe then i saw a message: "Core is processing" suddenly the mouse was dead. Only laser was on, but mouse does not respond for any move. Then the message showed up: "There is no bloody mouse, plug the bloody moouse."

Sorry i forgot to write about older drivers. Yep i was uninstalling new drivers and then i was installing the older ones.

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
does mouse work on other PC?

DO you know if it stores settings on mouse?

i have a Steelseries Rival 600, 2 days or so after getting it, they released new firmware so I flashed my mouse and something went wrong, mouse was completely dead. I contacted them and they sent me a file I could reflash mouse with that reset it to defaults. Its possible Bloody can do same for you if you contact them. (my mouse still at defaults as I am wary of doing it again)