Mouse inaccurate mouse movements and delay

Sep 6, 2018
My mouse has been pretty inaccurate since there was a storm outside and i didnt turn of my PC and the lightnings caused a power outage and then my PC turned off and then turned on again everything seemed to be fine but later i discovered some weird delay on my mouse and pretty inaccurate movements i was pretty sure my mouse is gone so i ordered a new mouse but when i got the new mouse that kept happening i read a lot of forums and i tried a lot of tips but none helped and then i found it has to be "damaged usbs" so i changed my motherboard but the delay and the inaccurate movements were still there a few days ago i got another power outage and the delay got even bigger im pretty lost rn. Thanks for reading ps yes i preinstalled the PC a few times i also preinstalled once i changed the motherboard and preinstalled it again after the 2nd power outage because i saw a lot of ppl said that can be caused because of corrupted files

Sep 6, 2018
I still havent but try buying a more powerful power supply it kinda reduces the delay but the innacuracy is still there