Question mouse input stops and beeping starts

Jun 27, 2020
so i was almost full on space in my SSD so i decided to do a clean windows 10 re install and wipe all the old junk on my SSD. when reinstalling ran into problem installing saying can not install window on that drive so i bought a new SSD (samsung 500gb) and tried to install it same issue wouldnt install. turns out it was my second HDD file system not allowing it so bought the new SSD for no reason but kept it anyway and installed new window ... also bought new RAM vengence rgb pro 3200 2x16Gb so both of those things are new...

**Problem is now if my pc is under any load (ie starting up origins client or any program if i move the mouse i get a beeping noise in headset kinda like when you hold a key down for too long, (input overload) i never had this issue before i did the reinstall. from things i have been reading some say power issues some say xbox controller issues, and some say disable usb root hub property to have power shut off in device manager. im at my wits end as this was not a problem before a fresh install. i have a evga supeerNOVA nes650G says 80+ gold x370 gaming pro carbon mobo nvidia geforce rtx 2080. any ideas or suggestions is extremely helpfull and would be willing to hop in a discord or even zoom to screenshare to fix this thing

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2020
just a note booted into safe mode and can not replicate it in safe mode at this time but will let pc run a few hours in safe mode ... seems to happen more when pc has run for a few hours when not in safe mode so will check back in a few hours

Jun 27, 2020
When dealing with issues all settings should be brought to stock speeds. Reset the BIOS and CPU/RAM/etc... speeds to stock.
since no one had responded i was just trying to get things back to how they were before i reinstalled windows... seems it is an imput overload where something can not handle the stress of cpu and mouse input at the same time what that is i am not sure. overclocking helps but is not the cure