spike5032

Honorable
Jan 26, 2015
Lately my Corsair Gaming SCIMITAR RGB mouse had been double and triple clicking when I would Click one time.
I figured it was my mouse so I bought a new one which is a Razer Naga Trinity
but this mouse is having the same issue?

What could be causing this and how can I fix this issue?

Lutfij

Titan
If the mice are behaving the same way on donor system with the same OS and near identical setup then the mice are at fault. If the mice run fine on said donor system then the issue is with the drivers for your system or even the OS.

You can try and first see if you have any BIOS updates pending. Then try reinstalling the chipset/USB drivers. Then in Device Manager(assuming you're on Windows 10) uninstall the mouse and their drivers. You should then restart the system.

Also, which version of Windows 10 are you on?

spike5032

Honorable
Jan 26, 2015
If the mice are behaving the same way on donor system with the same OS and near identical setup then the mice are at fault. If the mice run fine on said donor system then the issue is with the drivers for your system or even the OS.

You can try and first see if you have any BIOS updates pending. Then try reinstalling the chipset/USB drivers. Then in Device Manager(assuming you're on Windows 10) uninstall the mouse and their drivers. You should then restart the system.

Also, which version of Windows 10 are you on?

5ca14c97aaa9524c7ac86d530ce91bfa.png

5a36524dd6c9e906dd558892271b3420.png