mouse is not working

Jul 14, 2015
i have a usb mouse,when i starts my pc,it works for sometime,but after sometime it does not work,i have plugged in other port, but it is not working,then i have plugged the mouse in other pc,where it works properlly,plz suggest me?

Solution
Check for a BIOS and Chipset update for your system. If that does not fix things, test a few other things in the USB ports, other mice, keyboard, flash drive see if those work OK. If those also have issues, go into device manager and remove the USB entries there, reboot. Windows will detect things again, test after that.

If none of the helped you should have a repair shop check things as you may need a new motherboard.
Check for a BIOS and Chipset update for your system. If that does not fix things, test a few other things in the USB ports, other mice, keyboard, flash drive see if those work OK. If those also have issues, go into device manager and remove the USB entries there, reboot. Windows will detect things again, test after that.

If none of the helped you should have a repair shop check things as you may need a new motherboard.

Solution