mouse isnt working correctly

Milky Kou

Honorable
Dec 20, 2013
like the title says my mouse seems to be malfunctioning, i already tested it on another pc and the issue seems to happen on it as well, but not as often.

so i have a razer naga mmo mouse molten edition, and the click seems to be not responding as it should be. when i single click items it will double click, and when i click and drag, the item or window im dragging will stop dragging and then it will start hilighting things on the desktop or whatever other window im in, as well as when trying to click on windows to drag them it will instead maximize them or restore their size, instead of letting me move them. this only started happening last night after i messed with the front bus speed for overclocking my system. i havent installed anything new, and ive reinstalled both the drivers and updated the firmware to see if that would resolve it. thank you in advance if you can help me figure out what it is causeing this.

also this is a usb mouse if that is needed. and i have tried several other usb ports as well.

TRENDING THREADS