[SOLVED] Mouse keeps holding left click

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2020
When I'm playing games, my mouse left click keeps getting held down even if I'm not clicking my mouse at all. I need to click my mouse again for it to stop and sometimes when I click my left click, it doesn't register. I thought it was my mouse being broken, but I just bought a new one and I have the exact same issue. I'm assuming it's a problem with my windows setting or something, but I don't know how to fix it. It only happens when I'm playing video games, someone please help. Thanks.

Reactions: ItsGoaty
Nov 22, 2020
uninstall the mouse driver(s) and restart pc via the keyboard/power button
is this a laptop or just a pc?

I tried uninstalling all my mouse drivers and restarting my PC, but I still faced the same problem. I'm using a PC.

Nov 22, 2020
all video games? what games you play?
and is this mouse wireless, or it is wired?

It happens in all the games I play. VALORANT, Rocket League, and Fortnite. Both mice are wired. I'm assuming it's some type of Windows setting or something.

Do you cover the games' requirements? What are your specs - cpu, gpu, ram...?
Did this come out of the nothing, or there has been something specific recently - some hardware change or something?

Nov 22, 2020
Do you cover the games' requirements? What are your specs - cpu, gpu, ram...?
Did this come out of the nothing, or there has been something specific recently - some hardware change or something?

I have a Ryzen 5 2600x, GTX 1080, and 16GB 3200 RAM. It just started happening randomly over a month ago, but I thought it was my mouse being broken. I bought a new mouse, and I still have the same problem.

Nov 22, 2020
Do you have any software for capturing mouse pointer or doing automatic movements of mouse or other controllers ?

I found it! There was a software I used called Little Big Mouse which would make your moving your mouse between monitors easier, and apparently it was causing my mouse problems. Now I have 2 perfectly working mice, thanks for the help though!

D

Deleted member 14196

I have never seen a computer that has problems moving a mouse between monitors. In the future resist installing useless software that causes problems to avoid such issues. You don’t need any third-party utilities to do anything

Your system should consist of a clean install of windows to start with and then just add your games and other applications but don’t install doodads on your computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS