Question Mouse keyboard and monitor shut off 30 seconds after booting up

Sep 21, 2020
I built a gaming pc at the beginning of the year and have had no problems with it up until two days ago when I went to turn it on with the power button it booted up but took longer than usual. After I logged in I was able to use the computer completely for about 30 seconds with no problems then the monitor would go black and say no signal and within 10 seconds of that happening the mouse and keyboard would stop working. The pc is still working with fans and lights going though. When I press the power button nothing happens unless I press the reset button then the cycle repeats. I have gotten a new socket in the wall installed that same day which since has been removed and replaced cause it was making a static noise could this have caused the problem? And if so what could it have affected? But nothing else plugged into that socket has been given me any problems.
Pc Specs:
Cpu. Amd ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard. Gigabyte B450M DS3H
Gpu. Msi Radeon rx 570
Psi. Corsair vs 550watt
Ram. Crucial Ballistix Sport LT BLS8G4D32AESEK 3200 MHz, DDR4 8gbs one stick originally then upgraded to a second stick two months ago.
240gb ssd and 1tb hdd with Windows 10 os.

Any help is appropriated as I’m a clueless on what’s wrong and how to fix it.
Thanks in advance.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts