[SOLVED] Mouse lag at start up

Mar 10, 2020
When I login to my laptop, the mouse lags for around 5 seconds after boot up, then seems to rectify itself. This happens every time I log in.
I have tried a clean boot disabling startup items, but can't figure out the cause.
I have checked drivers too and still doesn't seem to fix it.

Solution
Hi, Jayhawker

The issue seems to have reappeared, it seems to be due to a sudden spike in CPU usage at startup. But I cannot tell what the exact cause is.

Unfortunately it can be really hard to reduce high CPU load right as the system starts up. You can try disabling the majority of programs that start with Windows. It would also likely be a good idea to prevent programs saved on your hard disk from starting with Windows.
Mar 10, 2020
Hi, Jayhawker

The issue seems to have reappeared, it seems to be due to a sudden spike in CPU usage at startup. But I cannot tell what the exact cause is.

Jayhawker32

Distinguished
Hi, Jayhawker

Unfortunately it can be really hard to reduce high CPU load right as the system starts up. You can try disabling the majority of programs that start with Windows. It would also likely be a good idea to prevent programs saved on your hard disk from starting with Windows.

Solution