Mouse lag on my 4k monitor

Solution

Maybe because when I bought my 780s the Titan Z wasn't out yet and the regular titan was overpriced and barely outperformed the my 780.

I eventually figured out my problem in the Nvidia Control Panel when I set the amount of pre-rendered frames to 1. SLI is not laggy. It's using multiple cards to increase performance. Next time don't talk about something like it's a fact if you don't know what it is.

Jet1337

Honorable
Oct 31, 2013
That's partially true. I noticed right away when I switched monitors that I had to increase the DPI on my mouse, but that's outside of games. Within my games, when I increased the mouse sensitivity, it doesn't help. It feels like my cursor in the menus and my target retical "skate" when I move my mouse, like I don't have precise control. Also, for some weird reason, the mouse lag decreases noticeably when I disable SLI on my three GTX 780s. What's the explanation for that?

Nonsense! A GTX Titan is only slightly ahead of a 780 but grossly overpriced.
Titan Z is just an internally SLI'd (dual GPU) card and would be nearly matched by SLI 780TI

Jet1337

Honorable
Oct 31, 2013

Maybe because when I bought my 780s the Titan Z wasn't out yet and the regular titan was overpriced and barely outperformed the my 780.

I eventually figured out my problem in the Nvidia Control Panel when I set the amount of pre-rendered frames to 1. SLI is not laggy. It's using multiple cards to increase performance. Next time don't talk about something like it's a fact if you don't know what it is.

Solution