Mouse lag/unresponsive during low mouse movement in games?

dctrlol

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
Currently in CSGO/PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds I have an issue with my mouse that is causing me issues.

In low movement circumstances where I'm moving the mouse but slowly, or very little, my mouse does not respond. It'll stutter a bit or not move at all. It's an issue causing me to die in game, and I've yet to find a fix.

Things I've tried: Trying a different USB port, trying a different mouse. I even reinstalled windows to see if it fixes it to no avail. Would appreciate some help, thank you ahead of time. :)

Achint2000

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2013
Sounds more of a hardware issue if you've reinstalled windows for it. Buy a different mouse if you can.

Wow never heard someone reinstalling windows for a mouse issue...
Try changing your mouse speed from Control Panel > Mouse > Pointer Options.
Place the mouse on a smooth piece of cloth or a paper or something. Clean the mouse from underneath.

If physically moving the mouse moves it properly, set your pointer speed to slow in settings and physically move it more, same thing.

NutelaaYT

Commendable
Nov 3, 2016

I am having the exact same problem with my deathadder chroma, the only fix I can offer you is in csgo, you can turn on raw input (m_rawinput 1) in the console it fixed it for me.

NutelaaYT

Commendable
Nov 3, 2016
I just fixed my problem, Windows 10 Creator update was making my mouse malfucntion, I just reverted to an earlier version. Don't know if you have creators update or if reverting back will fix it for you (if you do have the update), but I thought it might be useful information for you. Good luck!

Jan 13, 2019
How to revert a Windows Creator. I have same problem for like a month And still didn t solve that. I tried reinstall Windows, trying other usb ports, other mouses, other mousepads, And still the same...