Question Apex has major mouse lag even though I'm running 160 frames (capped it)

Feb 18, 2020
Is anybody else feeling this major mouse lag? It feels like I'm literally playing on a flat screen TV. It feels floaty and unresponsive, but when I'm in practice mode if feels perfect. This only happens in apex legends. I play CSGO, battlefield 4 and 5, left 4 dead, and other fps games. The weird part is on h1z1 I can dip to 70 frames and it still feels amazing. I have a 144hz monitor by the way and almost a brand new model o mouse. I also know for a fact it's not my mouse because I just bought the g pro wireless and this game still feels like trash. So any suggestions and how to fix this? PLEASE!

Feb 18, 2020
Before anybody asks I'm a very competitive type of person, so before anybody asks me the obvious questions like "did you turn off v-sync in game and in the nvidia settings"? etc yes I did everything you could possibly think of. Launch commands and all

Feb 18, 2020
When I play a game my mouse movement feels floaty. My specs are over the recommended specs on most games, but it still feels off. Here's a video of how inconsistent it is when moving my mouse on this website (GOING TO REPLY TO THIS TOPIC WITH THE GYAZO BECAUSE THIS WEBSITE WONT LET ME POST IT FOR SOME REASON WITHOUT FALGGING IT WITH SPAM). It's supposed to be a straight line or similar to one, but mine is so rigid. In the gyazo video it looks laggy, but on my end it looks fine, don't worry about that, but again the lines are so bumpy looking. Any suggestions? I play every game in a competitive way , so I know about turning off v-sync, nvidia control panel settings, setting my monitor to 144hz, etc.

Specs ~
CPU : i7 6700
GPU : GTX 1070
RAM : 32 GB (1 stick of RAM)

GEAR ~
Mouse : Model O
Keyboard : Hyper X Alloy FPS Pro
Monitor : Dell S2716DG 144 hz