[SOLVED] Mouse not working

sjdhq816

Reputable
Apr 27, 2018
I don't know how to accurately explain the problem, but here it is.

My mouse works perfectly when I'm doing normal work. But when I'm playing fps games, it stops working a lot. Like, when I move my mouse, the camera moves, but it is very laggy (Don't know if this is the correct word). Sometimes the problem is just noticeable. Sometimes it's extremely annoying. Other times it works fine.

It's like, I'm moving my mouse, but the camera is moving and the stops moving, and then moves again, it stops for like fraction of a second, every few seconds. So when I'm trying to track movement of my enemy, my mouse get stuck in one place and I can't kill them. Sometimes the camera jumps from one place to another even when I'm moving my mouse very slowly. I can't shoot like this.
I get 150+fps all the time in valorant.

I tried changing DPI settings, I thought it was driver issue, so I reinstalled windows, then I even got a new mouse (Logitech G102 Prodigy). The new mouse was working fine for a few days. But I just started having this problem again. It happens in almost all first-person games. AC, Valorant, COD etc. I even tried updating mouse driver. But I have the latest drivers. I've been having this problem for a long time now.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

You might want to take note of your gaming FPS when you experience the issue. Often times it can be a driver issue or that your GPU is struggling to output what you're demanding from it(while gaming). See if reducing in-game details changes the issue.

You should also mention all the titles you're experiencing this with, without mention of etc.

See if using DDU and reinstalling the GPU drivers manually changes the issue.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

You might want to take note of your gaming FPS when you experience the issue. Often times it can be a driver issue or that your GPU is struggling to output what you're demanding from it(while gaming). See if reducing in-game details changes the issue.

You should also mention all the titles you're experiencing this with, without mention of etc.

See if using DDU and reinstalling the GPU drivers manually changes the issue.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS