Question Mouse problem with double left clicking

Oct 7, 2021
Hi
I have a problem that happens in all games and with any type of mouse.
The problem only occurs with double left-clicking the player always crouch or uncrouch if he was.
I'm posting this question and I hope to find a solution as I always play shooter games and I use sniper weapons which makes me crazy with such a problem.

Info:
Logitech lightspeed G502
Everything is updated
Graphic card RTX 2080 Super MaxQ
MSI laptop Laptop

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Does the issue crop up when using the same mouse on a donor system/laptop? Model of your MSI laptop? An SKU will help us two fold. As a side note, are you using Logtiech's app for the mouse? If the mouse exhibits the same double click issue on a donor system sans any app then the issue is with the left mouse button/switch. If you're under warranty replace the mouse, if not, you could try and replace the switch.

You've stated that the problem happens with any mouse, what mice have you tried thus far?

Reactions: AHS-Alaa
Oct 7, 2021
Thanks for the reply,
I reckon the problem is software, not hardware because I tried with the touchpad and it exists also.
And yes I have the Logitech app installed on my laptop.
Model: GE 66 Raider

Well, since you claim it happens with "any type of mouse", I would check your mouse related settings in W10, if that's the OS you're using. You'll find them in File Explorer, and Control Panel. Get to them quickly via typing Folder in Search, and going to Control panel>Mouse.

Oct 7, 2021

Rexer

Distinguished
Logitech mice have switch problems. I had several Logitech mice that had developed double 'click' problems after a year or so. The plunger plate, (copper snap plate) wear out. The switches need to be replaced. To that you'll need to order new switches and unsolder the old ones. Get Omcron D2FS FN switches if you can find them. Kailh 8.0 GM 8.0 (8 million clicks) aren't bad either. You'll probably need to find new mouse sliders if they didn't come with the G 502.
Hope this helps.

Logitech mice have switch problems. I had several Logitech mice that had developed double 'click' problems after a year or so. The plunger plate, (copper snap plate) wear out. The switches need to be replaced. To that you'll need to order new switches and unsolder the old ones. Get Omcron D2FS FN switches if you can find them. Kailh 8.0 GM 8.0 (8 million clicks) aren't bad either. You'll probably need to find new mouse sliders if they didn't come with the G 502.
Hope this helps.
I've literally never had that happen on the two Logi mice I've had, both of which I used for several years each.

Reactions: Rexer