Mouse randomly disconnects then reconnects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curtis G

Reputable
Nov 12, 2014
hello, so iv built my gaming PC about 1-2 years ago and this problem just reccently started happening around the middle of summer, anyways my razer oroboro mouse would out of nowhere just stop working and then the game im playing the screen would randomly freeze and unfreeze and i hear the mouse sound of it disconnecting, then after about 5-10 seconds it reconnects. BUT this ONLY happens during this ONE game iv been playing ALL my life, and it just now started happening. iv googled everything, turned off my HUB Roots and all that jazz, i can play league of legends for hours and counter strike and this will never happen, only when i play this game called GunZ The Duel which iv been playing all my life. my keyboard never turns off, only my mouse.

could be a bad wire to the mouse, to check this simply hold the mouse off of the pad and slowly rotate the wire around tying to make a bad wire loose contact.

it is also possible that the Razor synapse version that was installed has issues with the game you are playing. To test this remove the Razor Synapse and play the game with out it to see if it happens.

Curtis G

Reputable
Nov 12, 2014

Sorry I know it isn't a wire or razor synapses, I just formatted my PC 1 week ago and don't have razor synapses installed, and before I formatted my PC I had razor synapses installed, and I tried deleting it, it only seems to happen during this one game!!! But it just started happening and I play different private servers and it happens on each one! But never any other game

Status
Not open for further replies.