Question Mouse randomly stops working, freezes, makes a windows hardware remove sound, and after 2-3 seconds unfreezes

May 11, 2019
I got this new mouse, I really like it, suits me very well except that it randomly freezes every 15-20 minutes, makes the sound and unfreezes. I tried changing USB ports but it keeps doing it. Might be a software issue, what could I do to fix it?
Although it makes the hardware remove sound, it still shines red and doesn't act like I unplugged it, just doesn't work... Tried it on other computers and it works just fine. I can't update the mouse drivers since I can't find them online, the mouse is a REDRAGON GAINER M610. I hope you guys can help me out since this is very annoying, I'm on windows 7.

May 11, 2019
this is what it says in the event viewer, now its happening a few times a minute...
Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service HidUsb for Device Instance ID USB\VID_093A&PID_2510\6&21DDEADA&0&4 with the following status: 0.

Driver Management concluded the process to install driver FileRepository\input.inf_amd64_neutral_fccb715ac7d8c66d\input.inf for Device Instance ID USB\VID_093A&PID_2510\6&21DDEADA&0&4 with the following

Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service mouclass for Device Instance ID HID\VID_093A&PID_2510\7&2555BCF&0&0000 with the following status: 0.

and so on...