[SOLVED] Mouse RGB is acting weird.

Sep 30, 2021
Hey guys. Today out of the blue, my mouse's rgb decided to have a laugh with me.
The lighting effects are simply not working. Its like its turn to LED OFF. However, when i change the dpi, the lighs show up for the split second, which shows which dpi level im at.
So i know that the rgb didn't fail on me, because the lights are there, but it just doesn't work.
So far I've tried:Reinstalling the mouse's software, restarting the pc(obviously), changing the usb port its connected to, changing the led settings to off, and to back again.
Other then this, its working like it's supposed to.

The mouse: uRage Reaper 210(kinda cheap, but it's good value)
The software:Generic urage mouse software doesn't offer very much, you can change dpi, some lighting modes(none of them works), and set macros.

Im going crazy here, I'd really appreciate the help!

Solution
I reinstalled the whole software before, however the reset button does nothing aswell.
this wouldn't be to affect the software settings,
it would be to reset the mouse's onboard memory settings back to default.

but i wouldn't be surprised that a lower quality device wouldn't have options like this built-in.
I can't really forget about the LEDs because they provide nice visual assistence when im using the computer at nighttime
if you actually need to see the mouse while using it then it is not designed very well.
button placement should be easy to memorize & instinctively use.

if you can't get on without the LED option then you may just be buying a new mouse.
unless this company offers good warranty service and are...
Sep 30, 2021
inside the software there should be an option to update firmware or to factory reset defaults.
could even possibly be a separate exe in the software directory.

if not, i'd probably just forget about the LEDs.
I reinstalled the whole software before, however the reset button does nothing aswell.
I can't really forget about the LEDs because they provide nice visual assistence when im using the computer at nighttime

this wouldn't be to affect the software settings,
it would be to reset the mouse's onboard memory settings back to default.

but i wouldn't be surprised that a lower quality device wouldn't have options like this built-in.
if you actually need to see the mouse while using it then it is not designed very well.
button placement should be easy to memorize & instinctively use.

if you can't get on without the LED option then you may just be buying a new mouse.
unless this company offers good warranty service and are offering to replace it.
if they don't i would avoid purchasing their products in the future.

Solution