[SOLVED] mouse single click rename problem

pop2

Prominent
Jun 29, 2018
hi all, , i usually single left click for rename a file. But i noticed that when doing so my mouse will get defective very soon. i guess about 2 or 3 weeks the left click will act like hard to single or double click. in this case i hv throw away about 3 or 4 mouse .

is that anyone out there also found similar problem like me?or any solution for this?i guess this single click rename might make your left click mechanizm button malfunction.

thank you all.

Solution
hi all, , i usually single left click for rename a file. But i noticed that when doing so my mouse will get defective very soon. i guess about 2 or 3 weeks the left click will act like hard to single or double click. in this case i hv throw away about 3 or 4 mouse .

is that anyone out there also found similar problem like me?or any solution for this?i guess this single click rename might make your left click mechanizm button malfunction.

thank you all.

It's impossible that clicking to do one thing in a computer will break a button specifically when you use it for that thing. It's like thinking your refrigerator broke because you put a different brand of soda inside it or your car only breaks when you drive people named...

pop2

Prominent
Jun 29, 2018
Unusual problem. I can assume gamers don't go through as many mice in a short time period and during which, there would be lot of clicking going on. Perhaps you're pressing too hard?

hi thanks for reply back.i usually go for internet and seldom play game.i guess may be there is a bug for windows.

thank you all.

It's impossible that clicking to do one thing in a computer will break a button specifically when you use it for that thing. It's like thinking your refrigerator broke because you put a different brand of soda inside it or your car only breaks when you drive people named John in it. The only thing the mouse knows is that you hit the button to activate the click, it does not know or care what you clicked on. I'd suggest finding a good quality mouse and trying that.

Reactions: pop2
Solution