Question Mouse Steelseries Sensei Ten

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I'm not sure anyone can give you a definitive answer on that. We don't know how you like to use mice, the size of your hands, if you have five fingers...

I would say your average person would have little trouble using the left side with the thumb and at least one of the right side with the ring finger, assuming right handedness.

However, it is a ambidextrous mouse. You aren't really intended to use both at the same time. The other set of buttons are for left handed use.

Nov 19, 2019
I'm not sure anyone can give you a definitive answer on that. We don't know how you like to use mice, the size of your hands, if you have five fingers...

I would say your average person would have little trouble using the left side with the thumb and at least one of the right side with the ring finger, assuming right handedness.

However, it is a ambidextrous mouse. You aren't really intended to use both at the same time. The other set of buttons are for left handed use.
My question: It will have the same ergonomics problems on the side buttons as the rival 310. Watch this video in 3:35 min, that's what I mean
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=AakklJ-V_hc

Last edited:

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Still not entirely sure what you are talking about. How easy it is to reach those buttons is entirely down to how you hold it, the size of your hands, and the proportionate length of your thumb.

With my small hands, it is usually a full grip or nearly full grip if I want to use both buttons.

I myself use the original Sensei mouse, still working all these years later. Though I have actually been eyeing that logitech wireless. I used to exclusively use wireless mice, even going back to the infrared days.