mouse stopped working after slamming it

May 1, 2018
hey fellas, so i got angry and slammed my mouse (wired corsair harpoon rgb) onto my desk and then turned my pc off (held the power button down, didnt shut it down normally), the mouse's LED stayed on for at least an hour until i disconnected it from the port (im pretty sure it doesnt stay on normally). And then when i turned my computer on today it got stuck on the windows 10 logo screen, i reset the pc and then the computer turned on and worked fine, but now the mouse doesnt turn on at all, not the sensor/laser at the bottom or the led logo at the back, and the left click isnt clicking, is there any hope for it? or do i have to buy a new one? thanks in advance

Chasingfaith

Reputable
May 7, 2016
Seems like you killed your poor mouse. You can try it in different devices but it's probably done for. If you're looking for a new mouse, I highly recommend the apple magic mouse. I think it suits your needs perfectly :D

If you're actually going to buy a new gaming mouse, I would also keep the old one next to your pc so the next time a squicky 10 yo insults your mom, you can just direct your anger on that one. Thank me later :)