[SOLVED] mouse suddenly moves sometimes.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SinaTPB

Commendable
Sep 21, 2021
hi there. so im having a problem with my wireless ksnake bm600 mouse.
sometimes when i play games or im trying to edit, my suddenly moves. like when i play valorant in worst situations i suddenly look at the sky coz my mouse moved!
there's any solution for that?
also im using windows 11 that might cause the problem?
thank you

Solution
Try to find/borrow two or three other known working mice of any make and model to test on your system.

Objective being to determine if the problems continue and, if so, under what circumstances: gaming, not gaming for example.

If there are no problems with other mice then my belief is that the ksnake mouse and/or charger have been somehow damaged.

SinaTPB

Commendable
Sep 21, 2021
I am unable to say if there is a way to fix it or not. Not sure what the underlying problem may be.

However, provided that I am following correctly, if the problems began two months ago when you started using the phone charger then the mouse, etc. may now be beyond repair.

It would be nice if there is/was some way to replace the mouse's existing rechargeable battery and/or test using some other charger.

Plus, after reading back a bit:

"while playing any shooter games, playing osu, while using premiere mouse moves by its own. not any other apps "

Is that still happening: i.e., the mouse only moves on its own when playing shooter games but not when being used for other apps?

Does the mouse get warm/hot when playing shooter apps and not when being used for other less intensive games or non-gaming apps?
i started using phone charger for charging mouse 8 months ago, and recently after last time i used phone charger for charging it (yesterday), it start moving even on desktop sometimes.

Ralston18

Titan
Try to find/borrow two or three other known working mice of any make and model to test on your system.

Objective being to determine if the problems continue and, if so, under what circumstances: gaming, not gaming for example.

If there are no problems with other mice then my belief is that the ksnake mouse and/or charger have been somehow damaged.

Solution

SinaTPB

Commendable
Sep 21, 2021

tried using my friend's mouse, no issue with my friend's mouse. seems my mouse damaged:( thanks