[SOLVED] mouse suddenly spinning up while playing games

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
hey guys ive got asus cerberus mouse , and v-100 ux uthink, i accidently broke asus, so now i want to play with v-100 mouse, the mouse is good, but suddenly the mouse spinning or go up after 10 mins of playing or the mouse go up while im shooting, every 15 min this happen, i dont know why can you please guys help
im using windows 10

Solution
Had this happen awhile back and it was caused by interference with another device: In my case it was my flight joystick conflicting with my mouse. Try unplugging every thing except the mouse and keyboard and see if the problem stops. If it does Not, unplug the keyboard while having the problem with the mouse and see if it stops then; if it stops then the item you unplugged was conflicting with the mouse.
Try another USB port on the computer, not a pass-through on the Keyboard.
One other small thing: Clean your mouse pad or mousing area, and clean and blow off the bottom portion of the mouse, especially the lens area for the laser or optical lens.
Had this happen awhile back and it was caused by interference with another device: In my case it was my flight joystick conflicting with my mouse. Try unplugging every thing except the mouse and keyboard and see if the problem stops. If it does Not, unplug the keyboard while having the problem with the mouse and see if it stops then; if it stops then the item you unplugged was conflicting with the mouse.
Try another USB port on the computer, not a pass-through on the Keyboard.
One other small thing: Clean your mouse pad or mousing area, and clean and blow off the bottom portion of the mouse, especially the lens area for the laser or optical lens.

Solution