Sheikh Tashdeed Ahmed

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2016
So, us gamers who've been around many different mouse models spanning from logitech, to cougar, to zowie to razer have faced one problem. The dreaded double clicks.

We know that the Chinese Omron with the prefix D2FC are the biggest culprit for which Zowie switched form them to move to Huano.

But what is your impression of Huano switches? Are they the victims of the same problems? If we could all use the original Japanese D2F-F in all mice, we wouldn't be talking about this but here we are.....

Aside Huano, any users of Kailh switches? The 4.0 or 8.0?

I'm very keen to know which mouse switches are really worth spending money on rather than spend and see it face problem, waste time sending it back to manufacturer and wait for replacement. Can't do this forever!

USAFRet

Titan
Lets keep these mouse switch discussion to ONE thread.

Your others have been closed.

Don't start up a new one...it sill just be deleted completely.

Sheikh Tashdeed Ahmed

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2016
This was sth I posted in another place. Was closed off because of very similar topic, so commenting here.

"
Razer's own demonstration shows EXACTLY how the double click happens in this video.

How the metal contact point is the real reason.

The Razer Optical Mouse Switch - YouTube

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b12B48EcUtM&ab_channel=R%CE%9BZ%CE%9ER

Skip to 0:18 should you please.

Thought I make this post because I've just read some person blaming the cheap plastic over the switch which is the main reason for the double click.

I just so hate these enemies of the community who, with their delusions, try to misinform the others.

Watch the vid and know.

It's no cheap plastic. It is just the cheap chinese omrons which are bad. They are test at 2 clicks per second but in real world when we click for more than that for many days, the switches wear out much quicker.

Oh and yes, Avoid Logitech.

Zowie, cooler master switched from cheap chinese omrons to huano, but logitech still deny to STOP Ripping these sheep customers. Even Razer made the necessary changes. "

TRENDING THREADS