Mouse wheel sensitivity is too fast in-game. Changing settings in windows doesn't help.

Bepizz

Commendable
Dec 1, 2016
For about 3-5 months, my mouse sensitivity in any game (most noticeably in source engine games) as been extremely sensitive. So sensitive, in fact, that even slightly touching the side of the mouse wheel with my index finger will scroll one or two times in-game. I'm not sure what could have caused it but it's really starting to become an issue.

I'm on Windows 10, my mouse is a Razer Abyssus V2.

Solution
Check their forums. If nothing there then call or chat (so you can document what they say).

Do you have any means to try your mouse on another computer or another mouse on your computer?

The objective being to narrow the problem down to mouse or computer.

Ralston18

Titan
So the first download (Configurator and Manager) in the second link was not downloadable for you?

Dated 31 July 2015....

Perhaps I missed the correct link while drilling down through the website.

Start from the being and give it another try. You should be able to work your way to the applicable mouse drivers.

Or perhaps download and install the previous version - could prove workable.

Bepizz

Commendable
Dec 1, 2016
Yeah, I downloaded it. Same as before, no mouse wheel option.

G9zpeNO.jpg

Not under customize, performance, or calibration. I'm starting to think i'm out of luck.

Ralston18

Titan
Check their forums. If nothing there then call or chat (so you can document what they say).

Do you have any means to try your mouse on another computer or another mouse on your computer?

The objective being to narrow the problem down to mouse or computer.

Solution