Oct 30, 2019
I tried oc my ryzen 7 1700 with amds ryzen cpu app. It wouldn't connect to anything plugged in. My monitor had no signal and my kb/m were not lighting up. In bios i pressed f6 to change it to optimized settings. [Before that I reset the oc to factory settings on both cpu and ram.] Now everything is lit up but my mouse won't select anything.

Hardware
Ryzen 7 1700
Vengeance 2x 8gb
MSI TOMAHAWK B350
GTX 1080

Solution
USB plug may be dead. Try it in another one and see if it works. If it doesn't, then try the mouse in another device.

If the mouse works in another device then I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the mouse drivers (and also checking for any Windows Updates, as I know for me at least one time a USB device stopped working and it was a Windows Update that fixed it).

H0PEFU11Y

Prominent
Apr 30, 2019
USB plug may be dead. Try it in another one and see if it works. If it doesn't, then try the mouse in another device.

If the mouse works in another device then I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the mouse drivers (and also checking for any Windows Updates, as I know for me at least one time a USB device stopped working and it was a Windows Update that fixed it).

Solution