[SOLVED] Mouse (x2) unresponsive

palves

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2009
Hi,
I am using a W10 64b with 2 logitech mouse, one mx master 3 and a track ball M570. Often (but not always) both devices are unresponsive (dead) after starting the system for +-5 minutes and then all goes back to normal. This means that for 5 minutes my system is useless and this is becoming incredible annoying. Any suggestion on how to get a better diagnosis for whats happening?

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Solution
Sorry but I gave the wrong information. Following your question I restarted the machine and keyboard was indeed working, but since then I tested around 10 times and 100% of the times the keyboard was also locked up....
Ok that makes me think this is more software/Windows related. Trying to track down what it could be would be very difficult. If it was my pc I’d a full wipe and fresh install of Windows. Then carefully install 1 or 2 programs at a time and then test loading Windows to see if the problem comes back, this way you would know which 1 or 2 programs that are causing it. However you may reload everything and the problem does not come back.
Sorry but I gave the wrong information. Following your question I restarted the machine and keyboard was indeed working, but since then I tested around 10 times and 100% of the times the keyboard was also locked up....
Ok that makes me think this is more software/Windows related. Trying to track down what it could be would be very difficult. If it was my pc I’d a full wipe and fresh install of Windows. Then carefully install 1 or 2 programs at a time and then test loading Windows to see if the problem comes back, this way you would know which 1 or 2 programs that are causing it. However you may reload everything and the problem does not come back.

Solution