Question Mouse

Jul 21, 2019
I bought a mouse (NEXHT 70107) and in the shop they test this mouse and it was working, but when i arrived at my home i plug the mosue and all the buttons work perfectly but the movement of the mouse does not work, i mean the arrow on the screen does not move. I think it is a driver problem cause in the shop the test the mouse and it work perfectly plz help :)

Ralston18

Titan
Does the following link show your mouse?

http://inlandproduct.com/gamingkeyboardmousecombo.aspx

Please verify the mouse make and model number.

Do you have other computers available on which to test the mouse?

What surface is the mouse on? Have you tried any mouse pads?

Download and install the applicable mouse drivers via the manufacturer's website.

Objective is to narrow down the source of the problem: hardware, software, configuration..... etc..

Jul 21, 2019
Does the following link show your mouse?

http://inlandproduct.com/gamingkeyboardmousecombo.aspx

Please verify the mouse make and model number.

Do you have other computers available on which to test the mouse?

What surface is the mouse on? Have you tried any mouse pads?

Download and install the applicable mouse drivers via the manufacturer's website.

Objective is to narrow down the source of the problem: hardware, software, configuration..... etc..

Yes is on that page and also the mouse was tested on the shop and i dont know the official apge of the mouse

Ralston18

Titan
Take the mouse back. Hopefully you have some warranty or otherwise are able to return the mouse as defective.

A failure on two pc's is a good indication that something has gone wrong with the mouse.

If the mouse again works in the shop, ask them for the drivers they are using.

Jul 21, 2019
Take the mouse back. Hopefully you have some warranty or otherwise are able to return the mouse as defective.

A failure on two pc's is a good indication that something has gone wrong with the mouse.

If the mouse again works in the shop, ask them for the drivers they are using.
i already refund this one i bought it yesterday and today refund it this is the second one

Ralston18

Titan
Do you trust that shop?

Were both mice in sealed boxes - truly new mice versus refurbished or even previous returns?

There may not be any malicious intent but the shop employees may simply be careless.

Or maybe the shop's manager/owner purchased (knowingly or unknowlingly) a bunch of counterfeit or otherwise low quality mice.

If the mouse again works at the shop, first look at what version of Windows is being used on the shop's computer.

Then, on that same computer, use Device Manager to check the mouse driver's that are installed.

Jul 21, 2019
Do you trust that shop?

Were both mice in sealed boxes - truly new mice versus refurbished or even previous returns?

There may not be any malicious intent but the shop employees may simply be careless.

Or maybe the shop's manager/owner purchased (knowingly or unknowlingly) a bunch of counterfeit or otherwise low quality mice.

If the mouse again works at the shop, first look at what version of Windows is being used on the shop's computer.

Then, on that same computer, use Device Manager to check the mouse driver's that are installed.
I finally refund the mouse again and they gave me my money so on saturday im going another shop to buy somethings for my pc thanks