Question MOV Files - 64 bit system

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindalo5032

Reputable
Jan 30, 2016
I have some MOV files on my computer that I would like to play, but I'm running Windows 7, 64 bit and from what I can tell, QuickTime player isn't available for my 64 bit system. Also, my Windows Media Player is no longer supported so I can't use that even if I convert the files to another format . Any suggestions on what player would work with my system and what file converter to use? Or is there a player out there that will work with 64 bit that would play MOV format?

Jun 26, 2019
I have some MOV files on my computer that I would like to play, but I'm running Windows 7, 64 bit and from what I can tell, QuickTime player isn't available for my 64 bit system. Also, my Windows Media Player is no longer supported so I can't use that even if I convert the files to another format . Any suggestions on what player would work with my system and what file converter to use? Or is there a player out there that will work with 64 bit that would play MOV format?
Or if you prefer, you can install K-LITE codec pack. That will allow you to play videos with modern codecs, including .MOV, to play with windows media player.

Another option is just to install MPC-HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.