Move Group Policy

Hi, Can I force to use or movec it a Gruop Policy to scpecific DC?
THKX

Hi, I am not sure what you mean. Group policies should replicate to all
domain controllers on the domain, if they aren't there is a replication
issue that needs to be looked at.

If you are trying to copy a group policy from one domain to another domain
you can use GPMC to do this.

Here is a link to download that tool:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/gpmc/default.mspx